Get your career onto the Right Track
Right Track is a small, proactive, dynamic and varied company to work for. We're always on the lookout for intelligent, personable, adaptable and enthusiastic individuals who will help the company grow and who will grow along with it.
You will be an Accountancy or IT professional with demonstrable experience in several of these fields:
- Computerised Accounts
- Year-end Accounts
- Company Law
- Employment Law
- Hardware, software & operating system installation and maintenance
- Server & workstation operating systems such as Windows & Linux
- Internet hosting technologies
- Software development in .Net (VB and/or C#), PhP, XHTML, CSS, XML, Flash, MySQL & MSSQL
- Design & development tools such as Adobe CS & Microsoft Visual Studio
These are by no means exhaustive and you will need to learn and use any appropriate skills/technology as required.
Furthermore, you must have a positive, confident outlook and you will need to be comfortable dealing with people both face to face and on the telephone.
As well as permanent employees we are also looking for freelance staff in all fields.
If you are interested in working with us, please contact us via the website.